Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Almost Back

Hi everyone! I've recently been inspired by some other busy mommies who have blogs. They do such a great job keeping up with their blogs. I figure if they can do it I can do it too! So anyway, I'm working on a new look for my blog and I've got some other ideas in the making. Hint: it has something to do with my favorite site on the internet! I also have SO MUCH to write about: this past spring and summer, the birth of my daughter, my hubby's new schedule, and of course, all of the crazy things that go on daily around this household! I'll be back soon, so check back frequently! (This post is dedicated to Mom and Kasey who are sometimes bored at work and need something to read!!! Love you!)

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to hearing about your new ideas/plans in the making. Glad you are back to blogging....like the new page!

    ReplyDelete