Monday, December 15, 2008

Pay if Forward, Win a Prize

Several weeks ago, I partictipated in a Pay it Forward contest on my friend Devin's blog. I won a beautiful new Christmas CD (thanks Devin)!

Now it is my turn to "pay it forward." What am I talking about, you ask? I am paying it forward with a premeditated act of kindness. Would you like to receive a fun gift and then give a gift in return? THE RULES: The focus of this is to do an act of kindness without expecting anything in return other than that the recipient will, in their turn, pass the kindness along and "pay it forward." I will send a small, fun gift to the first 3 bloggers who post a comment on this entry. In turn, those three will post this information and pick 3 people they want to send something to and then the game will continue!! The little something you send can be something you made, bought, were given or found, anything you want!! Just a gift that will make the person's day!! If you are interested in participating, be one of the first 3 bloggers to leave a comment!! You have to promise that you will then post about this on your blog, link back to me, and then send something to the first three people who sign up to play along through your blog. Doesn't this sound like fun!!?? All of you lurkers out there who never comment, now is your chance to prove to me that you read my blog. :) Let the games begin! Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. I would comment to try to win a prize BUT...I already did the pay it forward and none of my friends commented! Can you believe that? Well I got a really cool pair of house shoes in the mail anyways. Good luck, I hope you have people comment.

    ReplyDelete