Monday, February 16, 2009

Back to normal!

We found out today that, tomorrow, Brandon gets to go back to dayshift!!! I am thrilled to get to be a "normal" family again! The evening shift just wasn't working out for us. It was really starting to wear me down, especially now being pregnant. It's going to be so nice having Daddy at home in the evenings to help tame the monsters! Next fall, Brandon is hoping to get back on the streets where all of the action happens! We're praying he'll be able to get Sundays off so he will still be able to go to church in the morning. It's a bit of a stretch, but hopefully everything will work out in our favor!

1 comment:

  1. That is such good news! I am glad it worked out. Maybe you can join in on Bunko/Bible studies now :) I will need a sub for Bunko starting in March. Let me know if you are interested. It is the last Tuesday of the month.

    ReplyDelete