Monday, November 3, 2008

First Blog

Well here it is, my first blog! I'm so excited to finally start recording the precious moments of my everyday life that I will someday forget. Let's hope I can keep up with it!

Today was a pretty normal day: brunch with the hubby & boys (oh, and Uncle Alex came along too), a little shopping at Target, playtime and naptime (not for me, unfortunately). Jack has been a pill, though! He started getting sick last Friday and he's still quite the cranky boy today. Tonight, he just screamed and cried. Nothing I did was right. I hope he sleeps well tonight because I could really use a good night's sleep! We're still trying to adjust to Daddy's new work schedule. He's working 3-11 now. It's definitely different! I sure hope it works out for us in the end, because it's sure hard on mama! Now, off to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment