Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Some things to note about Jack...

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. I don't really have much time right now, but did want to share a few things. Within the past week or two, Jack has finally begun to wave bye-bye and claps for himself now. He is just at such a precious age! He is still having a lot of trouble sleeping, though! That's not so precious! He has been spending most of the night in our bed lately. That makes for a great night's sleep! He did sleep all night long on the other night---12 hours, actually! It was so unusual that Brandon and I kept checking in on him all night long to make sure he was still breathing. He also says what sounds like "thank you" now! He'll hand you something and say "ta too"!!! So cute!!! He's also a dancer---like brother---and loves to move & groove any time he hears music. Let's hope he gets his sleep schedule normalized soon. He needs to take a que from Brady, who has been sleeping 12 hours a night since he was 6 months old!

2 comments:

  1. You should get the boys a Playskool dance cam since they like to dance so much. I got one for my nephew for Christmas and it looks really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't even heard of that. I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete